We love making Portland web design that looks awesome, but we could use some help doing it! We’re looking for a freelance WordPress developer to help turn design mockups into living, breathing, internet magic. If you don’t have a lot of experience under your belt, it’s okay–just be willing to learn and explore.
You should be:
- Comfortable with HTML, CSS, and PHP coding
- Familiar with building templates for WordPress
- Self-directed and adaptable
- Good with communication (especially via e-mail)
- Based in/near Portland–we’re based here, and so are our clients.
Bonus points if you:
- Are comfy with e-commerce and building WordPress plugins
- Are passionate about shopping local and supporting local business
- Enjoy roller derby, kung fu movies, and/or various and sundry geek things
Pay is dependent on experience, and this has potential to grow into a regular part-time or even full-time gig, if you want it to! You can also choose to do work at our cozy headquarters in Old Town, or from the comfort of your own home. We’re pretty laid-back, but we get the job done, so we want the same for you.
Interested? Send your resume/work samples and a few details about yourself to us at questions (at) sarahgiffrow.com. We’ll get back to you if we want to discuss it more!
Want to know more about SGC? Get a peek at what we’re about, and get to know our process and our work.