10/13/2014: This position has been filled, but we super-appreciate your interest! Keep your eyes peeled for other opportunities in the future!
We’re looking for someone who’s interested in project management for the creative industry, particularly in the area of branding and web design. It’s currently a part-time role, but it’s growing into a larger time commitment–the more you bring to the role, the better it is for both of us!
A taste of the things you’d be doing:
- Communicating with clients and keeping them informed and happy — strong written and verbal communication skills are a must!
- Gathering and sharing info and assets between clients and our team
- Task management — experience with Freedcamp, Basecamp, or similar is a plus!
- Creating proposals for new clients
- Building the right team for a client, by choosing and managing the right talent for our photoshoots, and our larger design and development projects
- Scheduling, photoshoot coordination, and other administrative tasks
- Contributing to our blog — if you have opinions about design, marketing, and creative, we’d love to share them!
Do you have skills in design or photography? We also have potential for you to create work for our clients, such as design tasks, photo editing, and more. If you have a good eye and a visual skillset, we’d love to give you opportunities to put it to work!
This position is flexible, and much of the work can be done from your home or your favorite coffee shop, but we are only interested in candidates based in the Portland Metro area. You’ll need to periodically come into the studio, especially during the early stages, and for client consultations. We believe strongly in working with local talent, and we want to grow and create opportunities in our own super-gifted Portland-y garden.
We’re a young company, and we have a lot of experience producing solid work, but our process is always evolving and improving. We welcome any wisdom/ideas that you can bring to the table.
So, if you’re a good listener and communicator, and this sounds like something you could grow into, let’s talk about it! Or, if you can think of a trusted human who’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from them, too. Contact us and tell us why you’re awesome!