Are you a freelance Designer or WordPress Developer? It’s looking like a busy Fall here at Upswept, and we might just need your help! So, we’re updating our resources and looking for smart, fun, and all-around-stellar people to work with us on current and future projects.
We have front-end development projects coming up in the very near future, and potentially back-end projects further down the line. You should have:
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP.
- Experience building WordPress themes from scratch is a must!
- Experience with coding mobile-responsive sites is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and Sass are also plusses.
We handle a variety of projects for independent businesses, including brand design, web sites, photography, and other creative endeavors. Here’s what we’re looking for from freelance designers:
- Web Design experience is a must, as that is our biggest need.
- Experience with logo/branding and print design is also a bonus.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with 12-column and responsive design would also be great.
Portland is our home. Hopefully it’s yours, too.
We believe in giving back to our local economy whenever we can, so we have a very strong preference to work with freelancers who are located in PDX. We want to be able to meet with you face-to-face! However, there is a slim chance that remote work may also be possible for the perfect person. Individuals only–please no firms or companies. Please no inquiries from outside of the U.S.
Sound like you?
Fantastic! Just e-mail us at ask [at] upsweptcreative [dot] com using the subject line, “Freelancing is Awesome.” Include your resume and a portfolio link, and a brief paragraph about who you are, what you love, and why you want to make pretty with us, and we’ll reach out to you soon. Thank you!